Ready to feel flirty, feminine and have some fun this summer? Oh yeah, so are we!
Our new and improved wrap dress is next level flattering. Every mama who's slipped this dress on looks un-freaking-believably gorgeous. That's how we know we've struck a winner.
So how do you feed in non-stretchy a wrap dress? The secret is in the design. We add extra length to the bodice to give the bust lots of fabric for you to easily pull to the side. Add to that an elasticised panel at the back waistband and you've got yourself a bit of extra 'give' to wiggle the wrap over your bust.
You'll feel like a new woman the moment you've finished tieing the belt. Go on, embrace feeling feminine and more like YOU again, dang you deserve it mama!
IMPORTANT FABRIC INFORMATION:This rayon fabric is prone to minor shrinkage after the first wash. From our in-house testing, we have found an average of 2-3cm shrinkage (or 2%) over the dress length. This garment will need steaming after washing/drying to relax the rayon fibres and add length back to your dress.
- Light tan base with earthy brown leaf print
- Wrap with press stud for feeding access
- Elastic panel at back waist
- No stretch to fabric, but it does have some 'give'
- See "About the Fit" tab for more sizing advice
Fit: This style is true to size. In between sizes? We'd size down in this style.
Length: Size 6 measures 134cm from shoulder to hem. Add 1cm per size.
Bust: Ample bust room thanks to ALL the gather under the bust. No need to size up for a bigger bust.
Waist: Fitted with stretch (thanks elastic panel at the back waist!)
Hips: Floaty and fun! You'll want to twirl the instant you slip this dress on.
Bra advice: A skin-colour or tonal nursing bra is best. It's not sheer, but you might see a shadow if you wear a bold-coloured bra.
Fabric: 100% crinkle rayon.
Model 1: LAUREN
Pictured wearing size: 8
Normally wears size: 8
Bra size: 10A
- ▼Wash Instructions
- 100% crinkle rayon
- Cold gentle machine wash in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or wring
- Ease into shape
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
Rayon does need some TLC, including a light iron (on low temp) if you can't tend to the load straight after the cycle has finished. Or even better, a quick steam and your dress will look like new again.
- ◄Caring for Rayon
We’ve come up with a mum-proof way to care for your Rayon:
- Place garment in a delicates bag. Why? Rayon is weakest when wet. Add it to a drum full of clothes, from denim to cotton, and the friction from rubbing against these rougher fabrics can weaken rayon over time.
- The care instructions might say “hand wash only”, but ain’t nobody got time for that! So this blog is permission to wash your Moolk item in a garment bag on a cold, delicate cycle. We must emphasise COLD and DELICATE cycle.
- Use a gentle washing liquid or powder. Avoid using fabric softener or laundry booster. And definitely do not soak your garment.
- Once it’s been through a wash cycle, gently shake out your garment and tug back into shape. To dry, pop it on a coat hanger and hang to dry in the shade if possible.
- After air drying, we highly recommend steaming the garment to help the fibres relax and voila - your rayon will come up roses!
Standard Post: $8 flat rate (AusPost Parcel Post 2-6 business)
Express Post: $12 flat rate (AusPost Express Post 1-2 business days)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150* excludes 'Winter' items. (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
$12 flat rate (standard tracked 3-10 business days)
$16 flat rate (express tracked 2-4 business days)
All NZ orders are sent via Australia Post which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into NZ.
At this time, we do not ship to other international countries. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like a shipping quote to your country.
We dispatch orders daily (Mon-Fri) from our Brisbane warehouse.
Orders placed before 12pm AEST will be dispatched same day. Orders placed after 12.01pm will be dispatched next business day.
PLEASE NOTE: During sale periods and new releases, there will be a 2-3 business day delay in dispatching orders. We thank you for your patience mamas!
All orders are shipped from Brisbane, Queensland.
- ◄Returns Policy
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy, you can return your items within 15 business days (3 weeks from the date your parcel arrives) for a store credit.
Unsure about sizing? You now have the option to order two sizes in the same colour AND style and return one size that isn't your preferred fit for a full refund.
Please read our full returns policy before checking out.
Full Returns Policy
- ◄First-Hand Size Advice
Still stuck on what size to choose?
Why not join our Moolk Mama Community and ask mums who have tried and tested Moolk for their first-hand size + fit advice.
You'll be welcomed into a community full of the kindest mamas, of all shapes and sizes, sharing their fave Moolk buys and styling inspo.
It's a supportive and safe space to share selfies, and shower each other with compliments and encouragement. You're sure to get a confidence boost!
Come Join Us!