Becca Tee - Navy
Frontier Dress Sizing
|To fit bust
|To fit waist
|To fit hips
Our Model's Measurements
Our gorgeous model, Kirsty, is a size 6 and has the following measurements (in cm's):
Standard Post: $7 flat rate (Australia Post Parcel Post Service)
Express Post: $10 flat rate (Australia Post Express Post Service)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $100 (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
$12 flat rate shipping worldwide
All international orders are sent DHL's Global Packet Plus service which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into any country.
Orders are dispatched on a Tuesday and Thursday each week.
Standard Post: 2-6 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
Express Post: 1-2 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
New Zealand: 3-5 Business Days
Asia: 5-12 Business Days
Western Europe: 5-12 Business Days
USA & Canada: 7-12 Business Days
Rest of World: 9-16 Business Days
Excludes time in customs and may be subject to delays outside of DHL's control
OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, we are more than happy to offer you a refund or store credit.
Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return:
- Must be sent back within 14 business days of receipt of goods.
- Must be a full priced item. All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached.
- Be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
- If you/your items do not meet these requirements, Moolk reserves the right to refuse a refund on change of mind items.
Read the full policy here.
Named after my BFF who lives for an oversized tee, this basic is everything a BF mama could ask for all rolled up in one practical little tshirt.
Relaxed fit with oodles of room for the girls AND mum tum - check
Soft natural fabric with zero chance of cling and/or sweaty mess- check
Press clips for quick and easy boobin' access - check
Classic colours to chameleon right into your wardrobe - check
We're 99.9% confident this will become your go-to feeding basic (the other 0.1% is when you finally decide it's too dirty to spot clean with a wet wipe or deodorise with perfume so you accept defeat and wash it #we'veallbeenthere).
- Navy colour
- Press studs at bust for feeding access
- Super soft fabric that doesn't cling
- 100% Cotton goodness
- Kirsty is wearing a size 6, is 165cm tall and C-cup chest
- True to size for a relaxed fit
Note to Atlas Tee owners, you do not need to size down in this style. We recommend sticking to your normal size in this tee.