Goddess-like is the only way to describe our gorgeous Harlow Dress. The fact you can also breastfeed in it takes it to a whole new level!
When we set out designing this summer collection, the goal was simple: to bring flirty, feminine, fun back to postpartum mums. And this dress was one of the collection hero pieces for good reason, she literally ticked every box and some!
The fabric is buttery soft and full of texture to elevate the design AND add depth too (and camouflage spew/marks that little bit better as well). The waist is a soft, but firm, shirred elastic which you can choose to wear as high or low on your waist as you feel comfortable.
Harlow is a head-turner, but so dang comfy!! And you'll freaking love how it makes you feel the second she's hugging your waist. She is a zero-fuss, feel like you've instantly made an effort, everyday dress you won't know you needed until she's on high rotation in your wardrobe.
- Dusty pink with a hint of lilac
- Button front feeding access
- Shirred elastic waist (firm but so soft)
- Unlined but not sheer. You will need nude underwear otherwise you'll see a subtle dark 'shadow' at the bust.
- Textured crinkle 100% rayon (high quality, prewashed and shrunk before construction)
- No stretch to fabric
- See "About the Fit" tab for more sizing advice
Fit: This is true to size for the style. It's designed to be a looser, relaxed fit at the bust/skirt but the shirred elastic waist brings it all together. In between sizes? We'd size down in this style.
Length: Size 6 measures 95cm from shoulder to hem. Add 1cm per size. Please keep in mind this style is designed to 'flounce' over the shirred waist. Allow 3-6cm for flouncing depending on where you prefer the waistband to sit.
Bust: Oversized fit at the bust. Do NOT size up to accommodate a larger bust size.
Waist: Designed to be fitted but with oodles of stretch (thanks shirred elastic!)
Hips: Floaty and fun! You'll want to twirl the instant you slip this dress on.
Bra advice: A nude nursing bra and undies are recommended for this style. The fabric isn't sheer, but you will see a subtle 'shadow' if you wear darker underwear.
Fabric: Textured 100% crinkle rayon. (high quality, prewashed and shrunk before construction)
It's harder to get the size WRONG in this very forigiving style. If in doubt, size down :) Do not size up under any circumstances!
Model 1: LAUREN
Pictured wearing size: 8
Normally wears size: 8
Bra size: 10A
Model 2: PHOEBE
Pictured wearing size: 14
Normally wears size: 14
Bra size: 12/14E
- ▼Wash Instructions
- 100% rayon
- Cold gentle machine wash in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or wring
- Ease into shape
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not tumble dry
Rayon does need some TLC, including a light iron (on low temp) if you can't tend to the load straight after the cycle has finished. Or even better, a quick steam and your dress will look like new again.
- ◄Caring for Rayon
We’ve come up with a mum-proof way to care for your Rayon:
- Place garment in a delicates bag. Why? Rayon is weakest when wet. Add it to a drum full of clothes, from denim to cotton, and the friction from rubbing against these rougher fabrics can weaken rayon over time.
- The care instructions might say “hand wash only”, but ain’t nobody got time for that! So this blog is permission to wash your Moolk item in a garment bag on a cold, delicate cycle (as low as 400rpm if your machine allows). We must emphasise COLD and DELICATE cycle.
- Use a gentle washing liquid or powder. Avoid using fabric softener or laundry booster. And definitely do not soak your garment.
- Once it’s been through a wash cycle, gently shake out your garment. To dry, it’s best to lay it flat to avoid warping. Use a bench, clothes horse or any flat area (even the grass!), just pop a towel underneath while it dries. After laying flat, gently pull the garment into it’s original shape.
- After air drying, we highly recommend steaming the garment to help the fibres relax and voila - your rayon will come up roses!
Standard Post: $8 flat rate (AusPost Parcel Post 2-6 business)
Express Post: $12 flat rate (AusPost Express Post 1-2 business days)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150* excludes 'Winter' items. (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
$12 flat rate (standard tracked 3-10 business days)
$16 flat rate (express tracked 2-4 business days)
All NZ orders are sent via Australia Post which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into NZ.
At this time, we do not ship to other international countries. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like a shipping quote to your country.
We dispatch orders daily (Mon-Fri) from our Brisbane warehouse.
Orders placed before 12pm AEST will be dispatched same day. Orders placed after 12.01pm will be dispatched next business day.
PLEASE NOTE: During sale periods and new releases, there will be a 2-3 business day delay in dispatching orders. We thank you for your patience mamas!
All orders are shipped from Brisbane, Queensland.
- ◄Returns Policy
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy, you can return your items within 15 business days (3 weeks from the date your parcel arrives) for a store credit.
Unsure about sizing? You now have the option to order two sizes in the same colour AND style and return one size that isn't your preferred fit for a full refund.
Please read our full returns policy before checking out.
Full Returns Policy
- ◄First-Hand Size Advice
Still stuck on what size to choose?
Why not join our Moolk Mama Community and ask mums who have tried and tested Moolk for their first-hand size + fit advice.
You'll be welcomed into a community full of the kindest mamas, of all shapes and sizes, sharing their fave Moolk buys and styling inspo.
It's a supportive and safe space to share selfies, and shower each other with compliments and encouragement. You're sure to get a confidence boost!
Come Join Us!