Mia Dress - Mulberry
Standard Post: $7 flat rate (Australia Post Parcel Post Service)
Express Post: $10 flat rate (Australia Post Express Post Service)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $100 (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
$12 flat rate shipping worldwide
All international orders are sent via DHL's Global Packet Plus service which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into any country.
Orders are dispatched on a Tuesday and Thursday each week.
Standard Post: 2-6 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
Express Post: 1-2 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
New Zealand: 3-5 Business Days
Asia: 5-12 Business Days
Western Europe: 5-12 Business Days
USA & Canada: 7-12 Business Days
Rest of World: 9-16 Business Days
Excludes time in customs and may be subject to delays outside of DHL's control
OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, we are more than happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. Please note we do not offer refunds unless the garment/s deemed faulty.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Items must be sent back within 14 business days of receipt of goods.
- Must be a full priced item.
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached.
- Be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
- If you/your items do not meet these requirements, Moolk reserves the right to refuse a return and the item/s will be shipped back to you.
Read the full policy here.
Oh Mia, you've been on my mind for so long! Since my first ever beach trip with my babe way back in 2014, when I yearned for a simple summer dress I could throw on over swimmers but still be able to breastfeed in quick-smart. You'd think a simple button down babydoll dress would be easy to find, but alas it's no doubt why you're here cheering at the sight of such a rare beauty!
And what better way to introduce Mia than in the most delicious, linen-blend fabric in a bold Spring colour! Expect to see this style in SO many new fabrics over the warmer months.
- Mulberry colour
- The softest textured linen-blend fabric - all the benefits of linen without the ironing!
- Button down front for easy feeding access
- Babydoll style is flattering on the mum tum (and bum!)
- Pockets for the win!
- 70% Viscose 30% Linen outer
- 100% cotton skirt lining
- No stretch
- Lauren wears a size 6, is 169cm tall and B-cup bust
- Kirsty wears a size 6, is 165cm tall and C-cup bust
- Rachael wears a size 12, is 165cm tall and E-cup bust
- Sizing is true for the style (loose fitting babydoll). Stick to your regular size or you can size up if you prefer a little more 'swing' in your dress :)