Mia Dress - Sage Floral
Standard Post: $7 flat rate (Australia Post Parcel Post Service)
Express Post: $10 flat rate (Australia Post Express Post Service)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $100 (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
$12 flat rate shipping worldwide
All international orders are sent via DHL's Global Packet Plus service which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into any country.
Orders are dispatched on a Tuesday and Thursday each week.
Standard Post: 2-6 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
Express Post: 1-2 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
New Zealand: 3-5 Business Days
Asia: 5-12 Business Days
Western Europe: 5-12 Business Days
USA & Canada: 7-12 Business Days
Rest of World: 9-16 Business Days
Excludes time in customs and may be subject to delays outside of DHL's control
OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, we are more than happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. Please note we do not offer refunds unless the garment/s deemed faulty.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Items must be sent back within 14 business days of receipt of goods.
- Must be a full priced item.
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached.
- Be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
- If you/your items do not meet these requirements, Moolk reserves the right to refuse a return and the item/s will be shipped back to you.
Read the full policy here.
Buying clothes online can be tricky business, especially when you've just had a baby and your body has changed drastically. I've been there and can totally relate!
We try to offer as much advice on sizing and fit on every product listing, as each style is different and designed to fit a certain way. We're also providing our models detailed bust, waist and hip measurements to help you choose the right size for you.
The Moolk collection is designed specifically for postpartum mums and for this reason alone, we've made our sizing on the 'generous' side for 2 reasons:
- Because nobody has time for tight fitting anything! A little room to move over the 3 B's (boobs, booty, belly) is much better than a not enough.
- Because no mama needs their clothes telling them they're 2 sizes bigger than they used to be, even though they're not really, because clothes seem to be shrinking in size these days.
As we're now designing and manufacturing all pieces here at Moolk HQ, we now have more control over sizing and consistency across the board - yay! So below is an updated general sizing chart for your quick reference. You'll find your measurements land smack bang in the middle of 2 sizes #annoying! But please keep in mind measurements act as a guide only. I highly recommend you read the sizing tips on each product listing, as they're more detailed and reflect the individual design and fit of the garment and will often say "if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up/down for this style".
|To fit bust
|To fit waist
|To fit hips
RESTOCKING END OF NOVEMBER
Oh Mia, you've been on my mind for so long! Since my very first beach trip with my babe way back in 2014, when I yearned for a simple summer dress I could throw on over swimmers but still be able to breastfeed in quick-smart. You'd think a simple button down babydoll dress would be easy to find, but alas it's no doubt why you're here cheering at the sight of such a rare beauty!
Expect to see this style in SO many new fabrics over the warmer months.
- Dusty sage green with cream floral pattern
- Button down front for easy feeding access
- Babydoll style is flattering on the mum tum (and bum!)
- Pockets for the win!
- 65% cotton 35% polyester - super soft to touch and has a linen-like texture
- 100% cotton skirt lining
- No stretch
- Sigrid is wearing a size 8, is 165cm tall and B-cup bust. Her measurements are below:
- Johanna is also wearing a size 8: Her measurements are:
- Sizing is true for the style (loose fitting babydoll). Stick to your regular size or you can size up if you prefer a little more 'swing' in your dress :) If you're in between sizes, size up if you're bigger in the bust. If not, size down.