Payton Dress - Toffee Floral
Standard Post: $7 flat rate (Australia Post Parcel Post Service)
Express Post: $10 flat rate (Australia Post Express Post Service)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $100 (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
$12 flat rate shipping worldwide
All international orders are sent via DHL's Global Packet Plus service which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into any country.
Orders are dispatched on a Tuesday and Thursday each week.
Standard Post: 2-6 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
Express Post: 1-2 business days from dispatch (depending on your location and order size).
New Zealand: 3-5 Business Days
Asia: 5-12 Business Days
Western Europe: 5-12 Business Days
USA & Canada: 7-12 Business Days
Rest of World: 9-16 Business Days
Excludes time in customs and may be subject to delays outside of DHL's control
OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, we are more than happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. Please note we do not offer refunds unless the garment/s deemed faulty.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Items must be sent back within 14 business days of receipt of goods.
- Must be a full priced item.
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached.
- Be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
- If you/your items do not meet these requirements, Moolk reserves the right to refuse a return and the item/s will be shipped back to you.
Read the full policy here.
Buying clothes online can be tricky business, especially when you've just had a baby and your body has changed drastically. I've been there and can totally relate!
We try to offer as much advice on sizing and fit on every product listing, as each style is different and designed to fit a certain way. We're also providing our models detailed bust, waist and hip measurements to help you choose the right size for you.
The Moolk collection is designed specifically for postpartum mums and for this reason alone, we've made our sizing on the 'generous' side for 2 reasons:
- Because nobody has time for tight fitting anything! A little room to move over the 3 B's (boobs, booty, belly) is much better than a not enough.
- Because no mama needs their clothes telling them they're 2 sizes bigger than they used to be, even though they're not really, because clothes seem to be shrinking in size these days.
As we're now designing and manufacturing all pieces here at Moolk HQ, we now have more control over sizing and consistency across the board - yay! So below is an updated general sizing chart for your quick reference. You'll find your measurements land smack bang in the middle of 2 sizes #annoying! But please keep in mind measurements act as a guide only. I highly recommend you read the sizing tips on each product listing, as they're more detailed and reflect the individual design and fit of the garment and will often say "if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up/down for this style".
|To fit bust
|To fit waist
|To fit hips
There's only one way to describe how soft this fabric is. Buttery. Like smooth, soft, barely-there, feels oh so good against your skin.
It drapes beautifully without clinging and the colours are oh so feminine with the wrap style completing the chic look. A floaty sleeve silhouette is created by the oversized 'collar' to give the illusion of a short sleeve, but is so much cooler to wear in the summer heat.
The cut is very flattering for larger cup sizes, thanks to nifty darts under each bust.
- Rich toffee (yum!) colour with a white floral pattern
- Wrap front feeding access
- Elastic waist band along back for added comfort
- Oversize 'collar' doubles as floaty sleeves!
- Sits at knee length
- Buttery soft polyester fabric that doesn't cling
- Lauren is wearing a size 6, is 169cm tall and B-cup chest. Her measurements are below:
- Based on the general size guide, Lauren is a size 6 bust, size 8 waist, size 8 hips and the size 6 fits comfortably due to the elastic waist band along the back of the dress. If you're in between sizes, you can size down, however if you're bustier, I would choose the size up.