Buoy oh buoy! Does this dress take your breath away or what?!
We haven't dabbled in stripes for a while, and we get it, stripes have been overdone. So we wanted to do stripes differently! The contrasting waistband draws the eyes in to accentuate your curves while the hem adds another level of detail (and makes for a fun twirl!).
Looking for styling inspiration? While Piper looks gorg with a wedge heel, she also looks tres chic with a white sneaker for a sport luxe vibe, or a simple slide for a casual, everyday look.
We designed this dress because you deserve to stand out and well, just feel like YOU again.
- Navy + White stripe
- Zip front feeding access
- 100% Twill Rayon
- No stretch or give
- See "About the Fit" tab for more sizing advice
Fit: This style is running small in the hips. If your hip measurement falls into the next size, please size up in this style.
Length: Size 6 measures 91cm from shoulder to hem. Add 1cm per size. Unsure if the length will work for you? Measure a dress in your wardrobe you love the length of and compare it to the measurement above.
Waist: Fitted with an elastic waist + functioning drawstring.
Hips: Semi-fitted. This style will hug the hips. If your hip measurements falls into the next size, please size up in this style.
Bra advice: Any colour nursing bra will work with this style.
Fabric: 100% Twill Rayon. Please keep in mind, rayon is prone to minor shrinkage (mostly in the length). Please follow the Caring For Rayon tips listed below to avoid most shrinkage.
Model 1: LAUREN
Pictured wearing size: 8
Normally wears size: 8
Bra size: 10A
Model 2: PHOEBE
Pictured wearing size: 14
Normally wears size: 14
Bra size: 12/14E
- ▼Wash Instructions
- 100% Rayon
- Cold gentle machine wash in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or wring
- Ease into shape
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry
Rayon does need some TLC, including a light iron (on low temp) if you can't tend to the load straight after the cycle has finished. Or even better, a quick steam and your dress will look like new again.
- ◄Caring for Rayon
We’ve come up with a mum-proof way to care for your Rayon:
- Place garment in a delicates bag. Why? Rayon is weakest when wet. Add it to a drum full of clothes, from denim to cotton, and the friction from rubbing against these rougher fabrics can weaken rayon over time.
- The care instructions might say “hand wash only”, but ain’t nobody got time for that! So this blog is permission to wash your Moolk item in a garment bag on a cold, delicate cycle (as low as 400rpm if your machine allows). We must emphasise COLD and DELICATE cycle.
- Use a gentle washing liquid or powder. Avoid using fabric softener or laundry booster. And definitely do not soak your garment.
- Once it’s been through a wash cycle, gently shake out your garment. To dry, it’s best to lay it flat to avoid warping. Use a bench, clothes horse or any flat area (even the grass!), just pop a towel underneath while it dries. After laying flat, gently pull the garment into it’s original shape.
- After air drying, we highly recommend steaming the garment to help the fibres relax and voila - your rayon will come up roses!
Standard Post: $8 flat rate (AusPost Parcel Post 2-6 business)
Express Post: $12 flat rate (AusPost Express Post 1-2 business days)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150* excludes 'Winter' items. (automatically applied at checkout. Applies to Australian orders only)
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
$12 flat rate (standard tracked 3-10 business days)
$16 flat rate (express tracked 2-4 business days)
All NZ orders are sent via Australia Post which includes full tracking.
Please note: Moolk does not cover the cost of custom fees/ import duties into NZ.
At this time, we do not ship to other international countries. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you'd like a shipping quote to your country.
We dispatch orders daily (Mon-Fri) from our Brisbane warehouse.
Orders placed before 12pm AEST will be dispatched same day. Orders placed after 12.01pm will be dispatched next business day.
PLEASE NOTE: During sale periods and new releases, there will be a 2-3 business day delay in dispatching orders. We thank you for your patience mamas!
All orders are shipped from Brisbane, Queensland.
- ◄Returns Policy
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy, you can return your items within 15 business days (3 weeks from the date your parcel arrives) for a store credit.
Unsure about sizing? You now have the option to order two sizes in the same colour AND style and return one size that isn't your preferred fit for a full refund.
Please read our full returns policy before checking out.
Full Returns Policy
- ◄First-Hand Size Advice
Still stuck on what size to choose?
Why not join our Moolk Mama Community and ask mums who have tried and tested Moolk for their first-hand size + fit advice.
You'll be welcomed into a community full of the kindest mamas, of all shapes and sizes, sharing their fave Moolk buys and styling inspo.
It's a supportive and safe space to share selfies, and shower each other with compliments and encouragement. You're sure to get a confidence boost!
Come Join Us!