Chief Moolk Mama: May Update
Posted on May 22 2018
A massive hello to every Moolk mama taking the time to read/watch this blog!
We have so many exciting things happening here at Moolk HQ, so I thought I'd share a little video update to give you an insight into where the business is at and also what's planned for the coming months.
If you can't have the volume on because #sleepingbabe, then here's a quick recap of what's mentioned in the video:
- Sorry there haven't been new arrivals this month!
- We've decided to stop sourcing wholesale clothing labels and focus 110% of our energy into designing and manufacturing our own Moolk label.
- This give us control over QUALITY, FIT, SIZE RANGE and QUANTITY! Very big factors for all mamas to ensure you all get maximum wear out of our clothes.
- June promises new arrivals including our newest Moolk label garment, the Atlas Tee (ohh heyyy breastfeeding basic bestie!) and also 2 new colours in the Kempsey Knit - YASS!
- July will bring more dresses, jumpsuits and more tops too!
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my little biz. It humbles me endlessly knowing I am helping breastfeeding mamas by eliminating one small hurdle.
Thanks again beautiful souls,
Chief Moolk Mama