The following outlines our returns, exchanges and refund policy.
By processing your payment with Moolk, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding any returns of your purchases.
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, we are more than happy to offer you a store credit.
- Items must be sent back within 14 business days of receipt of goods.
- Must be a full priced item.
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached.
- Be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
- If you/your items do not meet these requirements, Moolk reserves the right to refuse a return and the item/s will be shipped back to you at your own expense.
- Returned items will be issued a store credit, unless you have requested an exchange or have been approved for a refund due to an item fault.
- Store credits can only be used by the credit holder and are valid for 12 months, issued in the form of an electronic gift voucher.
- A store credit does not cover shipping costs and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- As of 24th December 2018, we no longer process returns for exchange. Instead, we will issue you a store credit which you can use to purchase your preferred exchange style/size. This gives you more freedom to choose without having to email us :)
- Please complete the 'request a return' form through our online portal and select 'store credit'. Once your return has arrived, we'll issue your store credit to use towards your exchange item.
- Due to the popularity of our range, we cannot hold items for exchanges.
- If you choose to purchase your exchange item before your return has arrived and your store credit has been issued, we cannot offer a refund on your returned items, sorry!
- Please contact customer service via email email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
- Moolk will cover the return shipping costs of faulty + incorrect goods.
- Once deemed faulty, a refund will be issued on the form of payment made on the original purchase. It can take up to 5 business days to show up in your account.
- Strictly no returns on sale items.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a store credit, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from the credited amount.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense, unless deemed faulty. Moolk will pay for the return shipping costs on all faulty items.
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Moolk.