The following outlines our returns, exchanges and refund policy.
By processing your payment with Moolk, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding any returns of your purchases.
If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, we are more than happy to offer you a store credit or exchange.
Please note we do not offer refunds unless the garment/s deemed faulty.
- Items must be sent back within 14 business days of receipt of goods.
- Must be a full priced item.
- All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached.
- Be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
- If you/your items do not meet these requirements, Moolk reserves the right to refuse a return and the item/s will be shipped back to you.
- Returned items will be issued a store credit, unless you have requested an exchange or have been approved for a refund due to an item fault.
- Store credits can only be used by the credit holder and are valid for 12 months, issued in the form of an electronic gift voucher.
- A store credit does not cover shipping costs and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- If you would like to make an exchange please complete the 'request a return' form through our online portal, select 'exchange' and make a note in the allocated field of which size/style you'd like to exchange it for.
- Once your return is received, we will create an order with your new item of exchange, and send an invoice to cover the $7 shipping back to your address. Alternatively, you can include a prepaid satchel in your returned parcel, and we will ship your new item of exchange back in your prepaid satchel.
- Due to the popularity of our range, we cannot hold items for exchanges. If your requested size/style is sold out when we receive your returned items, we will automatically issue a store credit for you to choose a new item/s.
- Please contact customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
- Moolk will cover the return shipping costs of faulty + incorrect goods.
- Once deemed faulty, a refund will be issued on the form of payment made on the original purchase. It can take up to 5 business days to show up in your account.
- Strictly no returns on sale items.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a store credit, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from the credited amount.
- The cost of return shipping costs is at the customer’s expense, unless deemed faulty. Moolk will pay for the return shipping costs on all faulty items.
- We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Moolk.