1. A debit or credit card.
2. To be over 18 years of age.
3. An Australian residential address.
1. Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal.
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the secure Afterpay website.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
How does the payment schedule work?
For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
Will my order be dispatched straight away?
Yes, there is no waiting and we’ll ship your order immediately as normal.
How do I return an item purchased with Afterpay?
Simply meet the conditions of and follow our Returns process.
If you are eligible for a return your initial payment will be refunded and the remainder payments will be cancelled at no charge. All returns are subject to our online return policy.
What if I can’t pay an instalment?
If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid. For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
* If you fail to have sufficient funds available for Afterpay to automatically deduct payment on due instalment dates you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if the instalment payment remains overdue one week later, an additional $7 will be charged.